HP Slatebook x2 has a 10.1-inch full HD LED-backlit IPS display that offers a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels. Internally, the device is powered by a 1.8GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 4 mobile processor alongside 2GB of RAM and runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. For storage, it has a MicroSD card slot that supports up to 64GB of removable memory. There's also a 1080p rear camera and a 720p front-facing HP TrueVision Webcam with integrated digital microphone.
The NVIDIA Graphics processor and the DTS sound+ solution greatly enhances the multimedia experience. In terms of connectivity, it supports Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) and Bluetooth. It houses two batteries, one in the tablet and the other in the keyboard dock. Other specs include full HDMI port, USB 2.0 and Combo audio jack.
HP Slatebook x2 Key Specifications :
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 10.1-inch full HD (1920x1200) LED-backlit IPS display
- 1.8GHz quad-core NVIDIA Tegra 4 mobile processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Up to 64GB of MicroSD support
- NVIDIA Graphics processor
- 1080p rear camera
- 720p front-facing HP TrueVision Webcam
- Integrated digital microphone
- DTS sound+ solution
- Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) and Bluetooth
- Full HDMI port, USB 2.0 and Combo audio jack
- Two batteries
- Dimensions: 11.22 x 8.35 x 0.80 inches; 3.08lbs (1.40kg)
The HP Slate Book x2 will ship in August starting at $479.99. It will be available in two color options - Snow White and Smoke Silver.