ASUS Vivo Tab RT 10.1-inch, 1.3GHz Quad core processor, Windows RT Tablet
ASUS Vivo Tab RT, an extremely powerful tablet from ASUS joins the Windows RT herd. The device features a 10.1 inch 1366×768 Super IPS display with OGS touch panel. Powered by 1.3GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-core ARM-based processor and 2GB of RAM, ASUS Vivo Tab RT packs in 32 GB of internal storage with 64GB microSD card support. The Vivo Tab RT weighs 1.15 lbs, 0.33 inches thick and comes with an integrated 8 megapixels rear camera with flash plus a secondary 2 megapixels front camera. Other features include USB 2.0, HDMI port, Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) and Bluetooth 4.0. Asus is offering an optional mobile dock that provides a full QWERTY keyboard, build-in extra battery for extended life, track pad and USB port. ASUS Vivo Tab RT comes with a standard 6760mAh Li-Polymer battery and offers a maximum battery life up to 8 hours, when connected to the mobile dock the battery life is extended up to 16 hours.
ASUS Vivo Tab RT Key specs :
- 10.1 inch 1366×768 Super IPS display with 10 finger multi touch input
- 1.3GHz NVIDIA Tegra 3 Quad-core ARM-based processor
- Windows RT Operating System
- 32GB Flash Hard Drive
- 2GB of RAM
- NVIDIA Terga 3 graphics
- 8 MP Rear camera with flash; 2 MP Front camera
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) and Bluetooth 4.0
- HDMI port, USB 2.0, microSD slot
- Dimensions in inches 10.3 x 6.7 x 0.3; 1.15 lbs
- 1 year manufacturer warranty
ASUS Vivo Tab RT is now up for pre-order for $599.99; the optional mobile dock will cost an additional $200.