Acer Iconia B1-A71 sports a 7-inch WSVGA capacitive MultiTouch display and offers a resolution of 1024×600 pixels. It is powered by 1.2GHz dual core processor (Mediatek – MTK 8317T) alongside 512MB of RAM and 8GB of internal memory that can be expanded up to 32GB using a MicroSD card.
The device supports users through a range of connectivity options that includes Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, Micro-USB, and 3.5mm jack. There is also a 0.3-megapixel front-facing camera for video chatting. Weighing just 320 grams, Acer Iconia B1 takes the credit of being one of the lightest 7-inch tablets available in the market.
Acer Iconia B1-A71 Key Specs :
- Android 4.1 – Jelly Bean OS
- 7-inch, 1024×600, WSVGA capacitive MultiTouch display
- 1.2GHz dual core processor (Mediatek – MTK 8317T)
- 8GB of internal storage (up to 32GB of MicroSD card support)
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- 3.5mm headset/headphone/microphone jack
- Internal speaker
- 0.3-megapixel front-facing webcam
- 2710 mAh rechargeable battery
- Micro-USB (charging and PC connect) with USB 2.0
- Dimensions: 197.4 x 128.5 x 11.3 mm; 320 g