Micromax A116 Canvas HD : 5-inch HD, 1.2GHz Quad core, 3G Dual SIM, Android 4.1 OS
Micromax A116 Canvas HD flaunts a 5-inch, 720p HD IPS screen with a resolution of 1280×720 and has a color depth of 16.7 million. The device is equipped with a 1.2GHz Quad-core Cortex-A7 (MediaTek MT6589) processor alongside 1GB of RAM and PowerVR Series 5XT GPU. The A116 Canvas HD runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS and offers HD viewing experience with superior graphics.
Like its predecessor, Micromax A116 Canvas HD comes with dual SIM functionality and offers wireless connectivity using 3G, GSM, Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth and GPS. It has an 8MP rear camera with Autofocus and VGA front-facing camera. The 4GB built-in storage can be expanded up to 32GB via MicroSD card. The handset has a battery capacity of 2,100mAh.
Micromax A116 Canvas HD Key Specs :
- Dual SIM functionality
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 5-inch, 1280×720, HD IPS capacitive touchscreen display
- 1.2 GHz Quad-core Cortex-A7 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB of internal memory (expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD)
- 8MP rear camera with Autofocus and LED Flash
- VGA front-facing camera
- 3G- HSDPA 2100 and GSM (900/1800 MHz)
- WiFi 802.11 b/g/n and Wi-Fi hotspot
- Bluetooth v3.0 with A2DP
- MicroUSB v2.0
- Li-Ion 2100 mAh battery
Micromax A116 Canvas HD will go on sale for Rs.15,000 (~ USD $280) in India from the first week of February 2013.