Samsung Galaxy Grand Revealed : 5-inch, 3G, Dual SIM, 1.2GHz Dual-core, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean
Powered by 1.2GHz dual-core processor alongside 1GB of RAM, Samsung Galaxy Grand packs in 8GB of internal memory that can be expanded up to 64GB via MicroSD card. There is an 8MP snapper at the back with LED flash and a secondary camera of 2MP in the front.
Like its bigger cousins, Galaxy Note 2 and Galaxy Note 10.1, Samsung Galaxy Grand comes with a multi-window feature that splits the screen and allows user to simultaneously work on two different applications, like watching a movie and surfing the internet. The Dual-SIM functionality allows the users to receive calls on one SIM while taking a call from the other.
The device houses a 2,100mAh battery and offers up to 10 hours of talk time. The Samsung Galaxy Grand offers cellular network connectivity with 3G/HSPA+ (21/5.76Mbps) and GSM/EDGE/GPRS (850/900/1,800/1,900Mhz band). Other connectivity options include Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, and USB 2.0.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Key Specs :
- Dual SIM
- Android 4.1 – Jelly Bean OS
- 5-inch, 480×800 (WVGA) TFT display
- 1.2GHz dual-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB of internal memory (up to 64GB MicroSD support)
- 3G – HSPA+ (21/5.76Mbps)
- 2G – GSM/EDGE/GPRS (850/900/1,800/1,900Mhz band)
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) and Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth 4.0 and USB 2.0.
- 8MP rear camera with Auto focus and LED flash
- 2MP secondary front-facing camera
- 2100mAh battery with up to 10 hours of talk time
- Dimensions: 143.5 x 76.8 x 9.6mm; 161 grams