Celkon has unveiled its new dual-SIM 3G Smartphone, the A119 Signature HD in India. The Smartphone will be the first to debut in the company's new Signature series. The device will take on Micromax A116 Canvas HD, which carries similar features.
Celkon A119 Signature HD boast a 5-inch, 1280x720, HD display and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS. Internally, the device is powered by a 1GHz dual-core processor alongside 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory that can be expanded up to 32GB with MicroSD card. The handset has a 12MP Auto focus rear camera and 3MP front-facing camera for video calling. Other specs include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, 3G, GPS, FM Radio and 2100 mAh battery.
Celkon A119 Signature HD key Specifications :
- Dual SIM functionality
- Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 5-inch, WXGA (1280x720 pixels), HD display
- 1GHz dual-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB of internal memory (with MicroSD support up to 32GB)
- 12MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 3MP front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi(802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth v4.0
- 3.5mm audio jack, MicroUSB 2.0
- FM Radio
- 2100 mAh battery (Up to 6 hrs talk time / Up to 140 hrs Standby)
- Dimension: 148 x 74.5 x 9.3 mm; 177 g
The Celkon A119 Signature HD will be available in two color options - Dusky Black and Serene White colors. The device comes with an affordable price tag of Rs. 13499 (~USD $250) in India.