Karbonn Mobiles, a well-known budget friendly brand in India has unveiled a new 3G Dual SIM Smartphone called Karbonn A27 Retina. Running on Android v4.1 Jelly Bean OS, the device offers touch and Swipe gestures along with Voice search feature.
Karbonn A27 Retina sports a 4.3-inch, qHD (960x540 pixels) IPS Capacitive Touch display, which the company claims to offer a super sharp view. Equipped with a 1.2 GHz Dual Core Processor and 512MB RAM, it promises faster and smarter multitasking ability. The 4GB of internal memory reserves 2.79 GB for user and can be expanded up to 32GB using a MicroSD card.
Karbonn A27 Retina, the Dual SIM Smartphone supports 3G network on SIM1 and 2G network on SIM2. Other connectivity options include Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, USB and 3.5 mm audio jack. There's also an 8MP rear camera with LED flash and a 2MP front-facing camera. The 1800mAh battery offers enough juice for everyday use.
Karbonn A27 Retina Key Specifications :
- Dual SIM functionality
- Android v4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 4.3-inch, qHD (960x540) IPS Capacitive Touch display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 4GB of internal memory (2.79 GB user memory)
- Expandable memory support up to 32GB via MicroSD card
- 8MP Auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth, GPS
- USB support, 3.5 mm audio jack
- 1800 mAh battery (Up to 4 hrs talk time / 180 hrs Standby)
- Dimensions: 133.6 x 66 x 9.1 mm; 126.5 g
Karbonn A27 Retina comes with an affordable price tag of Rs. 11,990 (~USD $220) in India.