Lenovo IdeaPhone P770 – Features, Specification and Price
Lenovo IdeaPhone P770 sports a 4.5-inch, 540×960 qHD, IPS Capacitive 5 point multi-touch display that packs in over 16 Million colors into it. Powered by a 1.2GHz Dual Core (MTK 6577T) processor alongside 1GB of RAM, it offers 4GB of internal memory that can be expanded up to 32GB via MicroSD card.
Lenovo IdeaPhone P770 features a 5MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3MP front camera for video chat. It offers cellular connectivity via 3G-HSPDA and GSM/GPRS/EDGE. Other specs includes Wi-Fi (802.11b/g /n), Bluetooth 3.0, USB 2.0, A-GPS, FM receiver and 3.5mm audio jack.
Lenovo IdeaPhone P770 Key Specifications :
- Android v4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 4.5-inch, 540×960 qHD, IPS multi-touch display
- 1.2GHz Dual Core (MTK 6577T) processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB of internal memory
- 5MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front facing camera
- 3G-HSPA, GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g /n) and Bluetooth 3.0
- USB 2.0, A-GPS, FM receiver
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3,500 mAh Li-Ion battery (Up to 30 Hrs talk time / 644 Hrs Standby)
- Dimensions: 133 x 67 x 11.9 mm; 161 g
Lenovo IdeaPhone P770 comes in Black color option. It is priced at Rs. 13,990 (~USD $260) in India.