Samsung unveiled its new Series 9 Premium Ultrabook running Microsoft's Windows 8 Pro operating system. Targeted at mobile professionals, the Series 9 measures just 0.51" thin and weighs a scant 2.56 lbs making it one of the thinnest and lightest Ultrabooks available in the market.
Samsung Series 9 Ultrabook dons a 13.3-inch, 300 nits, LED-backlit, Full HD LCD display with SuperBright technology that offers up to 50 percent more brightness than a typical laptop screens. Internally, the device is powered by a 3rd Generation Intel Core i7-3517U Processor clocking at 1.9GHz along with 4GB of DDR3 RAM and has a hard drive capacity of 256GB SSD.
The Series 9 Premium Ultrabook comes with an array of ports like USB 3.0, USB 2.0, Micro HDMI, Mini VGA, 3-in-1 (SD, SDHC, SDXC) multimedia card reader slot and so on. In terms of connectivity, the device supports Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n), Bluetooth v4.0 and Ethernet LAN. The advanced 4 cell Lithium-Polymer battery offers up to 8 hrs of run time and has a lifespan of up to 1,500 cycles. There's also an integrated 1.3MP HD webcam for video chat.
Samsung Series 9 (NP900X3E-A03US) Key Specifications :
- Windows 8 Pro (64-bit) OS
- 13.3-inch, 300 nits, LED-backlit, Full HD LCD display
- 1.9GHz Intel Core i7-3517U Processor
- Intel HD Graphics 4000
- 4GB of DDR3 RAM
- 256GB of SSD
- 1.3MP HD Webcam
- 3W Stereo Speaker
- Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n), Bluetooth v4.0 and Gigabit LAN
- Mini VGA, USB 3.0, USB 2.0, Micro HDMI
- 3-in-1 (SD, SDHC, SDXC) multimedia card reader slot
- 4 cell Lithium-Polymer battery
- Dimensions: 12.35" x 0.51" x 8.60”; 2.56 lbs
Samsung Series 9 Ultrabook carries a price tag of $1900 and comes with a three-year limited warranty.