Sony Xperia Tablet Z Revealed : 10.1-inch, 1.5GHz Quad-core, Ultra-Slim, Waterproof Tablet
Sony Xperia Tablet Z dons a 10.1-inch, 1920x1200p WUXGA HD display and is powered by Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2 for a brilliant TV-like viewing experience. The device is armed with 1.5GHz asynchronous quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor alongside 2GB of RAM and runs on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS.
There’s an 8.0 megapixel rear camera featuring Exmor R for mobile and a 2.0 megapixel HD front-facing camera. The Xperia Tablet Z offers excellent audio experience with Sony’s S-Force Front Surround 3D and Sony’s Clear Audio+ mode. Sony’s One-Touch function with NFC allows user to share content seamlessly from tablet to any compatible devices by just touching them together.
Sony Xperia Tablet Z Key Specifications :
- Android v4.1 Jelly Bean OS (upgradable to 4.2)
- 10.1-inch, 1920x1200p WUXGA HD display with Mobile BRAVIA Engine 2
- 1.5GHz asynchronous quad-core Snapdragon S4 Pro processor
- 2GB of RAM
- IP55 & IP57 certified – water and dust resistance
- 8.0 MP rear camera featuring Exmor R for mobile
- 2.0 MP HD front-facing camera
- LTE support (Optional)
- One-touch connectivity with NFC
- Dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n) and DLNA
- Bluetooth v4.0 with A2DP
- MicroUSB v2.0 (MHL) and 3.5mm audio jack
- 6000 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 266 x 172 x 6.9 mm; 495 g
Sony Xperia Tablet Z houses a 6000 mAh battery and also includes Battery STAMINA mode to improve the standby time. The 16GB version is priced at $500, while the 32GB version will cost $600. The tablet will launch globally in Q2 2013 and will be available in two color options – Black and White.
Latest posts by Sai Dev (see all)
- Sony Xperia M2 & M2 Dual with 4.8-inch qHD Display and 4G-LTE Support Unveiled - March 7, 2014
- Micromax Canvas Knight A350 with 5-inch FHD Display and 2GHz Octa-core Processor Launched - March 6, 2014
- Sony Xperia Z2 Tablet with 10.1-inch 1080p Display, Snapdragon 801, Android KitKat Announced - March 5, 2014