HTC launches a new mid-range Android Smartphone called the HTC Desire L in Taiwan. The new Smartphone features a 4.3-inch Super LCD2 display with a resolution of 480x800 pixels and runs an undisclosed version of Android with HTC Sense.
Powered by 1GHz dual-core processor alongside 1GB of RAM, HTC Desire L has an internal memory of 4GB that is expandable up to 32GB with MicroSD support. There's a 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and BSI sensor that can record HD videos at 720p. The device supports cellular network connectivity using HSPA/WCDMA (900/2100 MHz) and GSM/GPRS/EDGE (900/1800/1900 MHz) bands. Other Specs include Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth v4.0 with aptX, 3.5 mm jack, micro-USB 2.0 (5-pin) port, GPS, GLONASS and 1800 mAh battery.
HTC Desire L Key Specifications :
- Android with HTC Sense
- 4.3-inch, WVGA (480x800 pixels) Super LCD2 display
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB of internal memory with up to 32GB MicroSD support
- 5MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and BSI sensor
- 3G (HSPA/WCDMA) and GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Wi-Fi (820.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX
- Beats Audio
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- GPS and GLONASS
- 1800 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 128 x 66.9 x 8.9mm; 118 grams
Currently, HTC Desire L will be available in Taiwan and comes in three color options - Pink, White and Black. There is no word on pricing and the global availability of the device.