Samsung is rumored to be working on a 10-inch high resolution tablet. Code named Roma, the new tablet runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS and will be available in two versions - with 3G or 4G-LTE.
According to TechBlog, Samsung Roma will sport a 2560 x 1600 pixel display and has a 1.7GHz dual-core Samsung Exynos 5 Dual processor alongside 2GB of RAM. The tablet is also said to feature a 5 Megapixel auto focus rear camera, 1.9 Megapixel front facing camera and 16GB of internal memory with up to 128GB MicroSD support.
Among the other leaked specs, Samsung Roma will include a Mali-T604 GPU, Wi-Fi, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro USB port and a 9000 mAh battery. In short, the rumored specs are very much similar to Google Nexus 10 tablet except the dimensions.
Samsung Roma Leaked Specs:
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 10.1 inch, 2560 × 1600 pixels Display
- 1.7GHz dual-core Samsung Exynos 5 Dual Processor
- 2GB of RAM
- Mali-T604 GPU
- 16GB of internal memory
- MicroSD support up to 128GB
- 5 Megapixel auto focus rear camera
- 1.9 Megapixel front facing camera
- 3G-HSPA or 4G-LTE
- Wi-Fi, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0
- Micro USB
- 9000 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 257 × 177.7 × 8.4 mm; 583 g.
However, the company has not made any official announcement yet.