Acer expands its Chromebook family with the new C7 Chromebook. Targeted towards students, the new Chromebook has enhanced security features that protect students against online threats and offers up to 6 hrs of run-time. It is ideal for multiple users logging on as well as for 1-to-1 educational computing initiatives.
Acer C7 Chromebook flaunts a 11.6-inch, 1366 x 768 pixels, Active Matrix TFT LCD display with CineCrystal display screen technology. Internally, the device is powered by a 1.1 GHz dual-core Intel Celeron processor alongside 4GB of RAM. Acer also adds 320GB of hard drive space to its new Chromebook.
In order to connect to the network and over the internet, Acer C7 Chromebook supports Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) and 10/100/Gigabit Ethernet technology. It has an array of ports along its side, which includes 2-in-1 memory card slot (SD, MMC), USB 2.0, HDMI and VGA port. There's also an HD web camera for video chat. The 6-cell Lithium Ion battery delivers up to six hours of life, which is enough during school hours.
Acer C7 Chromebook Key Specifications:
- Google's Chrome OS
- 11.6-inch, 1366 x 768 pixels, TFT LCD display
- 1.1 GHz dual-core Intel Celeron 847 processor
- 2GB/4GB of RAM
- 320GB of Hard drive space
- Dual band Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n)
- 10/100/Gigabit Ethernet technology
- HD web camera
- 2-in-1 memory card slot (SD, MMC)
- USB 2.0, HDMI Port and VGA port
- 4-cell/6-cell Lithium Ion (Li-Ion) Battery
- Dimensions: 11.22 x 1.09 x 7.95 inches; 3.04 lbs