HTC has unveiled the Desire 600 dual SIM, the company's first mid-range handset to offer many of the premium features of the HTC One like the HTC Sense 5 - a customized UI that makes your Smartphone easier to use, HTC BlinkFeed - transforms the home screen into a personal live stream of fresh content aggregated from social networks, news and feeds, and HTC BoomSound - an audio enhancement offers sharper, richer and louder sound. Under the hood, it runs on the Android Jelly Bean OS.
HTC Desire 600 dual SIM flaunts a 4.5-inch super LCD2 display with qHD resolutions of 960 × 540 pixels. It is equipped with a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor alongside 1GB RAM and Adreno 203 GPU. But it offers only 8GB of internal storage with no expansion options.
There's an 8MP rear camera with LED Flash and a 1.6 MP front-facing camera. Other specs include 3G, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, NFC, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, Beats audio and 1860 mAh battery.
HTC Desire 600 Dual SIM Key Specifications :
- Android Jelly Bean with HTC Sense 5 UI
- 4.5-inch, qHD (960 × 540) super LCD2 display
- 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- 1GB RAM
- Adreno 203 GPU
- 8GB of internal storage (no expansion option)
- HTC BlinkFeed
- HTC BoomSound with Beats audio
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 1.6 MP front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX
- NFC, GPS, 3.5mm audio jack, Beats audio
- 1860 mAh battery
The HTC Desire 600 dual SIM is expected to ship globally from early June 2013. There's no word on pricing yet.