Chinese manufacturer Huawei has launched the MediaPad 10 Link - a 10.1-inch Android tablet in India. Priced at Rs. 24,990, the company may face a brisk competition from the Indian brands like Micromax, Videocon and Karbonn which are offering their 10-inch tablets for as low as Rs. 10,000.
Huawei MediaPad 10 Link flaunts a 10.1-inch IPS display with an HD resolution of 1280×800 pixels. The device is equipped with a quad-core Hi-Silicon K3V2 Cortex-A9 processor clocked at 1.2GHz and is backed by 1GB of RAM. It offers 16GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 32GB using a MicroSD card.
For connectivity, it has DC-HSPA+ 42Mbps, Wi-Fi and Bluetooth. There's also a 3MP rear camera alongside 0.3MP front facing camera. Among other specs, it includes 3.5mm audio jack, Dual Stereo Speakers, Build-in MIC, Dolby Digital+ Surround Sound, GPS and a 6600mAh Li-Po battery.
Huawei MediaPad 10 Link Key Specifications :
- Android v4.1 Jelly Bean OS
- 10.1-inch, HD (1280×800) IPS display
- 1.2GHz quad-core Hi-Silicon K3V2 Cortex-A9 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- 3MP rear camera
- 0.3MP front facing camera
- DC-HSPA+ 42Mbps
- Wi-Fi ( 802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth v3.0
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dual Stereo Speakers and Build-in MIC
- Dolby Digital+ Surround Sound
- 6600mAh Li-Po battery
- Dimensions: 257.4 x 175.9 x 9.9 mm; 640 g
Huawei MediaPad 10 Link tablet is available from many online retailers like Flipkart, Snapdeal and Infibeam, and from multi-brand retail stores like Ezone and Croma. It is priced at Rs. 24,990 in India.