HTC unveiled the smaller version of its One flagship Smartphone – the HTC One Mini. Running on the latest version of Android with HTC Sense overlay, the Smartphone includes HTC’s unique features like BlinkFeed, Zoe, BoomSound and UltraPixel Camera.
HTC One Mini dons a 4.3-inch S-LCD3 display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels at 341 ppi. It is equipped with 1.4GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor alongside Adreno 305 GPU and 1GB of RAM. For storage, it has 16GB of internal memory with no MicroSD support.
In terms of camera, the device packs a 4MP rear camera with BSI sensor and f/2.0 aperture lens. In addition, it also has a 1.6MP front facing camera. The rear shooter is capable of capturing video at 1080p, while the front facing camera records in 720p. The HTC Zoe feature automatically captures up to 20 photos and a 3-second video that can be easily shared on social networks.
For connectivity, HTC One Mini supports LTE, 3G-HSPA+ and quad-band GSM networks. Other options include Dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), WiFi Direct and Bluetooth v4.0 with aptX. The device is powered by a 1,800mAh Li-Polymer non-removable battery.
HTC One Mini Key Specifications:
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS with HTC Sense UI
- 4.3-inch, 1280×720, S-LCD3 display
- 1.4GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor
- Adreno 305 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- HTC UltraPixel rear Camera with HTC Zoe
- 1.6MP front facing camera
- HTC Sense, HTC BlinkFeed, HTC Zoe
- HTC BoomSound, Beats Audio
- LTE, 3G-HSPA+ and quad-band GSM radio
- Dual-band Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n) and WiFi Direct
- Bluetooth v4.0 with aptX
- 1,800mAh Li-Polymer non-removable battery
- Dimensions: 132 x 63.2 x 9.25mm; 122g
earlier, the One Mini will hit stores in select markets from August and rolled out globally from September. However there’s no word on the pricing information.