Indian mobile manufacturer Karbonn, has unveiled its latest flagship Smartphone - the Titanium S9. It sports a 5.5-inch, 720p HD IPS display and runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS. It is equipped with a 1.2GHz quad-core processor alongside 1GB of RAM. It has 16GB of internal memory that can be expanded up to 32GB via MicroSD card.
There's a 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 5MP front-facing camera. It supports dual SIM functionality and comes with various connectivity options which includes 3G, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth v4.0 and GPS. It packs a 2,600mAh battery with power-saver features.
Karbonn Titanium S9 Key Specifications:
- Dual SIM functionality
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB Internal memory
- Up to 32GB MicroSD support
- 13MP auto focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth v4.0
- 2600 mAh battery
Karbonn Titanium S9 comes with a free flip cover and is priced at Rs. 19,990 in India.