Nokia is planning to launch the Lumia 925 in India. The Smartphone is up for pre-orders at an online retailer for Rs. 33,999 and is estimated to ship in the fourth week of August. Running on Windows Phone 8 OS, it is built with an aluminum frame and was unveiled in May this year.
Nokia Lumia 925 sports a 4.5-inch AMOLED display with a WXGA resolution of 1280 x 768 pixels at 334 ppi and is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 2. Powered by a 1.5GHz Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor, it has 1GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage. The 8.7 MP PureView autofocus rear camera features six Carl Zeiss Tessar lens and dual-LED flash. There's also a 1.2MP front facing camera that is capable of recording videos at 720p.
Nokia Lumia 925 Key Specifications :
- Microsoft's Windows Phone 8
- 4.5-inch, WXGA (1280 x 768), 600 nits, AMOLED display
- Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- 1.5GHz Dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB of internal storage
- 7GB of free cloud storage
- 8.7 MP Auto focus rear camera with six Carl Zeiss Tessar lens and dual-LED flash
- Font facing camera capable of HD video recording
- 3G (850/900/1900/2100 MHz)
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE (850/900/1800/1900 MHz)
- Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 3.0 and NFC
- A-GPS and GLONASS
- USB 2.0 and 3.5 mm audio connector
- 2000 mAh non removable battery
- Wireless charging
- Dimensions: 129 x 70.6 x 8.5 mm; 139 g
The device will be available in White, Black and Gray color options. It will hold the flagship status in India until the Lumia 1020 is launched here.