Google Nexus 5, code-named LG D820 has recently passed the FCC approval, now the specifications of the device has been leaked online. The log file, which is in possession with Myce.com, describes the complete specification of the device.
The Nexus 5 would flaunt a 5-inch full DH display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It will pack a 2.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor coupled with 2GB of RAM and run on Android 4.4 KitKat OS. The device will be equipped with an 8MP rear camera and a 1.2MP front facing camera. For connectivity, it has 4G-LTE, 3G-HSPA+, Dual band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth and NFC. It will house a 2,300 mAh battery with wireless charging.
Google Nexus 5 Leaked Specifications:
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 5-inch (4.97-inch), 1920 x 1080, display
- 2.3GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- Adreno 330 GPU
- 2GB RAM
- 8MP (3280 x 2464 pixels) rear camera with LED flash
- 1.2MP (1280 x 960 pixels) front-facing camera
- 16GB Internal memory
- 4G-LTE, 3G-HSPA+ and GSM/GPRS/EDGE
- Dual band Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth and NFC
- Accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope, proximity, light, barometer and orientation sensor
- 2,300 mAh (according to FCC) with wireless charging
However, there's no official word from the company, but is expected to be announced in Nov-Dec 2013.