Gionee, the Chinese Smartphone maker, has unveiled its latest flagship Smartphone. Dubbed as the Elife E7, the Smartphone runs on Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS with Amigo 2.0 UI. It was globally announced last month as the successor to the Elife E6.
Gionee Elife E7 sports a 5.5-inch full HD IPS display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. Protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3, the display uses OGS (One Glass Solution) technology, which helps give it a slimmer look. Made for shooting, as the company claims, the Elife E7 is equipped with a 16MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash and an 8MP auto focus front-facing camera.
The Elife E7 comes in two variants, the first being a 16GB storage model with 2.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 MSM8974 processor and 2GB of RAM. The second model comes with 4G-LTE support and packs a 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor with 3 G of RAM. For connectivity, it has Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, and GPS/AGPS. Other specs include 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, and a 2500 mAh battery.
Gionee Elife E7 Key Specifications:
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS with Amigo 2.0 UI
- 5.5-inch, 1920x1080, full HD IPS display with OGS technology
- 2.5GHz/2.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 800 processor
- 3GB/2GB of RAM
- 32GB/16GB of Internal storage
- 4G-LTE/3G-HSPA+ radio support
- 16MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 8MP auto focus front-facing camera
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC
- 3.5mm audio jack
- FM Radio
- 2500 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 150.6 x 75.0 x 9.5/6.2 mm; 150 g
Gionee Elife E7 comes in Black, White, Blue, Pink, Green, Yellow and Orange color options. It is priced at 2,699 Yuan (~USD $440) for a 16GB model and 3,199 Yuan (~USD $520) for a 32GB version. In India, it carries a price tag of Rs. 26,999 and Rs. 29,999 respectively. It will hit Indian shores starting January 2014.