Karbonn Titanium S4 sports a 4.7-inch HD AMOLED multi-touch display and has a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. Powered by a 1.2 GHz quad-core processor, the dual-SIM Smartphone comes with 1GB of RAM and 4GB of internal memory with expandable memory support up to 32GB.
It is equipped with a 13MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash and a 2MP front-facing camera. For connectivity, it has 3G-HSPA, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth with A2DP, 3.5 mm audio jack and A-GPS. However, it has a very reasonable battery capacity of 1800 mAh.
Karbonn Titanium S4 Key Specifications:
- Dual-SIM functionality
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 4.7-inch, 720p HD AMOLED multi-touch display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB of internal memory
- Up to 32GB MicroSD support
- 13MP auto-focus rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front-facing camera
- 3G-HSPA, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth with A2DP
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- A-GPS support
- 1,800 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 59 x 135 x 7.9 mm
The Karbonn Titanium S4 carries a price tag of Rs. 15,999 (~USD $260). It will ship in Black and White color options.