spotted in FCC listing and was rumored to be launched in the last quarter of this year.
Nokia Lumia 2520 flaunts a 10.1-inch full HD ClearBlack IPS display, which is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 2 and has a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels at 218 ppi. It also comes with enhanced outdoor readability with 650 nits of luminance. The device packs a quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor running at 2.2 GHz and is by 2GB of RAM. It has a 32GB internal storage with up to 64GB MicroSD support.
In terms of camera specs, the Lumia 2520 sports a 6.7MP rear camera with Carl Zeiss optics and capable of recording 1080p@30fps video. There's also a 1.2MP wide-angle front-facing camera that can record 720p@30fps video. The device comes with an array of connectivity options, which includes, 4G-LTE, 3G-HSPA+, Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, NFC, USB 3.0 and 3.5 mm audio connector. It houses an 8,120 mAh non-removable battery and comes with an optional battery keyboard dock.
Nokia Lumia 2520 Key Specifications:
- Windows RT 8.1 OS
- 10.1-inch, 1920x1080, full HD ClearBlack IPS display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 2
- 2.2 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 32GB of Internal storage
- Up to 64GB MicroSD support
- 6.7MP rear camera with Carl Zeiss optics
- 1.2MP wide-angle front-facing camera
- 4G-LTE and 3G-HSPA+ radio support
- Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC
- USB 3.0 and 3.5 mm audio connector
- A-GPS support and GLONASS
- 8,120 mAh non-removable battery
Nokia Lumia 2520 comes in Black, White, Cyan and Red color options. The SIM-free version starts from $399.