Xolo Q1000 Opus with 5-inch Display and Quad-core CPU, Launched for Rs. 9,999
Xolo has launched its new Phablet in the Quad-core Q-series – the Xolo Q1000 Opus. The company sheds the traditional MediaTek chipset that dominates the budget-segment market in India and goes for Broadcom’s turnkey Smartphone platform. It is the successor to the Xolo Q1000 launched earlier this year.
Xolo Q1000 Opus flaunts a 5-inch IPS display with a FWVGA resolution of 854 × 480 pixels at 196 ppi. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Broadcom BCM23550 processor with Videocore IV GPU and 1GB of RAM. For storage, it has 4GB of internal memory with up to 32GB MicroSD support. Under the hood it runs on Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS and comes with dual SIM functionality.
There’s a 5MP auto focus BSI rear Camera with LED Flash and a 0.3MP front-facing camera. Among other specs, the Xolo Q1000 Opus includes, 3G-HSPA+, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio and a 2000 mAh battery.
Xolo Q1000 Opus key Specifications:
- Dual SIM (GSM+GSM) functionality
- Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 5-inch, 854×480, FWVGA IPS display
- 1.2GHz quad-core Broadcom BCM23550 processor
- Videocore IV GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB of internal memory
- Up to 32GB MicroSD support
- 5MP auto focus BSI rear Camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP front-facing camera
- 3G-HSPA+, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth 4.0
- USB OTG, 3.5mm audio jack and FM Radio
- 2000 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 72.9 x 143.3 x 8.95 mm
The Xolo Q1000 Opus carries a price tag of Rs. 9,999 (~USD $160) and will hit retail stores later this month.