Xolo unveiled its latest Smartphone in the "Q" Series - the Xolo Q500. Running on Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS, the Smartphone comes with dual SIM functionality.
Xolo Q500 sports a 4-inch WVGA (480 x 800) display with OGS technology. Internally, the device is powered by 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor alongside 1GB of RAM and Adreno 203 GPU. On the storage side, it has 4GB of internal memory with up to 32GB expandable memory support.
For connectivity, Xolo Q500 supports 3G-HSPA+, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth 3.0. There's a 5MP rear camera with LED Flash and 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera. Among other specs, it includes 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Accelerometer, Proximity, Ambient Light Sensor, GPS and 1450 mAh battery.
The Xolo Q500 comes pre-loaded with a new app called the X-TransPic, which allow users to translate Hindi text to English by just snapping a photo of it. The text to speech functionality reads out the translated text loud.
Xolo Q500 Key Specifications:
- Dual SIM functionality
- Android 4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 4-inch WVGA (480 x 800) display with OGS technology
- 1.2GHz quad-core Snapdragon 200 processor
- 1GB of RAM
- Adreno 203 GPU
- 4GB of internal memory
- Up to 32GB expandable memory support
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
- 3G-HSPA+, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth 3.0
- 3.5mm audio jack
- FM Radio
- 1450 mAh battery
- Dimensions: 118.5 x 63 x 10.7mm
Xolo Q500 is currently available in India with a price tag of Rs. 7,999 ($128).