teasers released by the Taiwanese manufacturer, ASUS has unveiled the ZenFone 4, the smallest in the Intel Atom processor powered ZenFone series. The Smartphone made the debut in the CES 2014 along with the ZenFone 5 and the ZenFone 6.
ASUS ZenFone 4 sports a 4-inch TFT display with a WVGA resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. Internally, it houses a 1.2GHz Intel Atom Z2520 CPU with Quad-Thread Hyper-Threading technology alongside 1GB of RAM. It has 4GB of internal memory with up to 64GB MicroSD support.
There's a 5-megapixel rear camera and a 0.3-megapixel front camera. Rounding the specs are 3G-HSPA+, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, MicroUSB 2.0 and 1170mAh battery. Under the hood, it runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS with ZenUI and can be upgraded to Android 4.4 KitKat OS.
ASUS ZenFone 4 Key Specifications:
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS with ZenUI
- Upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 4-inch WVGA (800 x 480) TFT display
- 1.2GHz Intel Atom Z2520 CPU with Quad-Thread Hyper-Threading technology
- 1GB of RAM
- 4GB of Internal Storage
- Up to 64GB MicroSD support
- 5MP rear camera
- 0.3MP front camera
- 3G-HSPA+, Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) and Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 1170mAh battery
- Dimensions: 124.4 x 61.4 x 11.2-6.3mm; 115g
ASUS ZenFone 4 will be available in five vibrant colors — Charcoal Black, Pearl White, Cherry Red, Sky Blue and Solar Yellow. The company has not revealed the pricing and availability.