released a couple of teasers hinting about its new Smartphones.
ASUS ZenFone 6, the largest in the series, sports a 6-inch IPS HD display with a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. The Smartphone features GloveTouch and PenTouch technologies, which allows users to operate the device with gloved hands or any stylus. It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS with ZenUI, the company's new user interface with simplified icons and menus. The device can also be upgraded to the latest Android 4.4 KitKat OS.
Powered by a 2GHz Intel Atom Z2580 CPU with Quad-Thread Hyper-Threading technology with 1GB of RAM, ASUS ZenFone 6 features a 13-megapixel autofocus rear camera with LED flash and a 2-megapixel front camera. Other specs include, 3G-HSPA+, Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n), Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP, MicroUSB 2.0, 8GB/16GB internal memory, up to 64GB MicroSD support and a 3230mAh battery.
ASUS ZenFone 6 Key Specifications:
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS with ZenUI
- Upgradable to Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 6-inch HD (1280 x 720) IPS display
- 2GHz Intel Atom Z2580 CPU with Quad-Thread Hyper-Threading technology
- 1GB of RAM
- 8GB/16GB of Internal Storage
- Up to 64GB MicroSD support
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with LED flash
- 2MP front camera
- 3G-HSPA+, Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) and Wi-Fi Direct
- Bluetooth 4.0 with A2DP
- MicroUSB 2.0
- 3230mAh battery
- Dimensions: 166.9 x 84.3 x 9.9-5.5mm; 200g
ASUS ZenFone 6 will ship in Charcoal Black, Pearl White, Cherry Red, and Champagne Gold colors. There's no word on the pricing and availability of the device.