California based Swipe Telecom, has unveiled its latest Tablet with 3G Voice-Calling facility in the Halo series. Dubbed as the Halo Fone, it runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS and supports dual-SIM functionality with 3G connectivity on one SIM and 2G on the other SIM.
Swipe Halo Fone sports a 6.5-inch capacitive touch OGS (One-Glass Solution) display with a resolution of 800 x 480 pixels. It houses a 1.3GHz dual-core MediaTek MTK6572 processor alongside 512MB of RAM and runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS under the hood. It has an inbuilt storage of 4GB which is further expandable up to 32GB through a MicroSD card.
The 3G voice calling Tablet has a 2 megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3 megapixel front-facing camera. For connectivity, the Halo Fone has 3G-HSPA, Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n), Bluetooth 2.0 and GPS. Other spec includes FM radio, Micro USB, 3.5mm earphone jack, and 2800mAh battery.
Swipe Halo Fone Key Specifications:
- Dual SIM functionality (3G + 2G)
- Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 6.5-inch capacitive touch OGS (One-Glass Solution) display
- 1.3GHz dual-core MediaTek MTK6572 processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 4GB of Internal storage
- Up to 32GB MicroSD support
- 2 megapixel rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3 megapixel front-facing camera
- FM Radio
- 3G-HSPA, Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) and Bluetooth 2.0
- Micro USB and 3.5mm earphone jack
- GPS support
- 2800mAh battery
- Dimensions: 183 x 101 x 9mm; 235 grams
Swipe Halo Fone carries an affordable price tag of Rs. 6,999 (~USD $115). It comes in Black color and is available exclusively on Flipkart.