HTC has unveiled a new mid-range Smartphone in its Desire series - the Desire 316. The Smartphone showed up on HTC China's website and will be available in Chinese market for now. It runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS and supports both CDMA and GSM radio.
HTC Desire 316 has a 5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) display and packs a 1.2GHz quad-core processor alongside 512MB of RAM. For storage, it has 4GB of internal memory with up to 32GB of expansion support using a MicroSD card. There's a 5MP rear camera with LED flash and a 0.3MP front facing camera. Rounding the specs are Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, Gravity Sensor, GPS and 1950mAh battery.
HTC Desire 316 Key Specifications:
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS
- 5-inch qHD (960 x 540 pixels) display
- 1.2GHz quad-core processor
- 512MB of RAM
- 4GB of internal storage
- Up to 32GB MicroSD support
- 5MP rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front facing camera
- CDMA and GSM radio
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n) and Bluetooth 4.0
- Gravity Sensor
- GPS support
- 1950mAh battery
- Dimensions: 140 x 72 x 9.7mm; 160 g
The HTC Desire 316 will not see a global release, but may roll out in Asian market at a later date. It will be available in Black and White color options. Pricing details are yet to be revealed.