Oppo, the Chinese handset maker has unveiled its latest Smartphone - the Find 7a. The device will ship with Oppo's own version of Android that is based on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean called the Color OS, which the company claims to pack many new features.
Oppo Find 7a sports a 5.5-inch full HD LTPS display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection. Powered by 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AB processor, it has 2GB of RAM and 16GB of internal storage with up to 128GB MicroSD card support. It is equipped with a 13MP autofocus rear camera with dual LED flash and f/2.0 aperture. There's also a 5MP front facing camera with 5-element lens, f/2.0 aperture and 80 percent visual angle.
In terms of connectivity, the Oppo Find 7a includes 4G-LTE, 35-HSPA+, Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), Wi-Fi direct, DLNA, Bluetooth 4.0, NFC and assisted GPS. The device houses a 2800 mAh removable lithium-ion battery with Fast Charge Technology.
Oppo Find 7a Key Specifications
- Color OS based on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean
- 5.5-inch, 1080 x 1920, full HD LTPS display
- Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- 2.3GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801 MSM8974AB processor
- 2GB of RAM
- 16GB of Internal storage
- Up to 128GB MicroSD support
- 13MP autofocus rear camera with dual LED flash and f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front facing camera with 5-element lens and f/2.0 aperture
- 4G-LTE, 35-HSPA+, Wi-Fi (802.11a/b/g/n), Wi-Fi direct and DLNA
- Bluetooth 4.0 and NFC
- GPS support
- 2800 mAh removable lithium-ion battery
- Dimensions: 152.6 × 75 × 9.2 mm; 170 g
Oppo Find 7a is now available for pre-order in the company's official website in Black and white colors. It carries a price tag of EUR 399 (~USD $548) and comes bundled with a free Easy-cover, extra battery and 32GB MicroSD card.