Acer has launched its first 4G LTE enabled Tablet - Iconia Talk S. The new member of the Iconia family comes with dual-SIM functionality and runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS.
Acer Iconia Talk S sports a 7-inch HD IPS display with Anti-Fingerprint coating. The display also features "Zero Air Gap" design, which offers brighter and crisper images even in bright light. It packs a 1.2GHz quad-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor alongside 1GB of RAM and Adreno 306 GPU. For storage, it has a 16GB internal memory with up to 128GB MicroSD support.
There's a 5MP rear camera and a 2MP front-facing camera. Rounding the specs are, 4G-LTE, 3G with voice calling facility, dual front-facing stereo speakers, Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, and a 3780mAh battery.
Acer Iconia Talk S Key Specifications:
- Dual SIM functionality
- Android 4.4 KitKat OS
- 7-inch HD IPS display with Anti-Fingerprint coating
- Zero Air Gap display technology
- 1.2GHz quad-core 64-bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 CPU
- Adreno 306 GPU
- 1GB of RAM
- 16GB of Internal memory
- Up to 128GB MicroSD support
- 5MP rear camera
- 2MP front-facing camera
- Dual front-facing stereo speakers
- 4G-LTE and 3G with voice calling facility
- Wi-Fi (802.11 b/g/n), Bluetooth 4.0 and MicroUSB
- A-GPS support
- 3780mAh battery
- Dimensions: 190 x 99.8 x 8.5mm; 270g
Acer Iconia Talk S comes in Quarta Blue color. There's no word on the pricing and the availability of the device, but it is expected to be priced around USD $250.